Cookery & Food Experience, what I can offer you.
TRUFFLEicious is based at Great Chalfield, Wiltshire, in a stable we converted into a 5* hygiene registered kitchen, within the grounds of Great Chalfield Manor.
I have been working as a private cook/recipe developer for more than 40 yrs, mainly in private family houses, for Polo functions and at Harrods. During this time I have built up a large repertoire of my own recipes, which I have created & developed over the years, to suit our ever changing tastes & dietary needs requirements.
“My aim is to supply 100% Homemade food, made from fresh, natural, local ingredients, which contain NO nasties”.
I am a great believer in cooking food from scratch, using fresh natural ingredients. You may like to read my related article Taste have we lost it?
Food & Cookery for the small business
I am available, on a consultancy basis, to advise on any food related matters, you may wish to discuss with a fully experienced Cook/recipe developer. These may include:
- Creating recipes from your own product.
- Assisting you in creating a new food product.
- Creating recipes for all dietary requirements.
- Writing food & recipe blogs for your business.
- Food Hygeiene.
- Advise on food legislation & regulation for the small food business.
I also offer a Cookery Tuition Package (in your own home)
The difference between us & other cookery schools is:
You choose what you would like to learn to cook.
You may want to:
- Brush up on your basic skills.
- Learn to cook dishes for various dietary needs.
- Batch cooking from scratch – time management.
- Special occassion cookery.
- Healthy eating & nutrition.
- Nutritional foods & cooking for older people
- Ecconomic purchasing & cooking for families.
- How to use your leftovers.
These are only suggestions, we are able to accomodate any aspect of food & cookery.
Should you wish to chat with us about any of the above topis, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUFFLEicious is registered as a food business with Wiltshire Council & our Scores on the Doors are 5*. We hold current public & product liability insurance & Food Hygiene Certificate.
Visit our sister sites for more information